Thursday, April 12, 2007

Houston

I had a good trip to Houston the 4th and the 5th. I did all my tests on the 4th and then saw my dr. the 5th. All the tests came back good! It was what I expected, but it was still good to hear. My Dr. was also very encouraging. She said that they were anticipating me to stay cancer free, esp. because of how the cancer had responded to the treatment, and had not returned for a year. They were also thinking that one of the proteins that were present with the cancer was going to help with staying free. They will continue to watch me closely, I go back in 4 months, but she said that they don’t expect me to have a relapse.

As you might imagine, I am encouraged and excited by that report! Thank you all for praying for me and please do continue! And join me in blessing and praising the name of our God for the great things He has done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah. Wonderful news. The blessings are abundant. The muddy water in the creek is much clearer after it reached the pond with the "hills."

Martha A. said...

Yay!! That is good news, I am so happy for you! Hey, don't you owe me a letter?