Friday, September 19, 2008

Files Camping Trip...


This week we camped at Brownwood State Park, which is only about 30 miles away. It was so pretty. The sites were nice, things were pretty clean and the scenery was peaceful. We enjoyed the walking trails as well.

Oh, and the food was awesome! David cooked over the fire and we had plenty to eat. As well as a lot of fun! :-)
Sarah decided that she needed to take care of me while we were on the trail. It was so sweet. She said, “Now, you follow me, Mommy, so you don’t fall down.” She then went ahead on the trail and moved briars out of the way and warned me about the bridge we crossed. It was so sweet and cute! I felt very loved! :-)
We ended our time with some swimming. The kids will tell you that they learned to swim. :-)They had a great time, until they got out of the water and the wind hit them! But they all said that they liked the swimming the best!
I was happy. It got down to the mid-40's while we were there. I got cold!!! Yay for me!!! I loved it! :-) The fire felt so good... I forgot the hot chocolate, so I just had to imagine that I was drinking it!



BTW, this is a dolphin. But, of course, you knew that. :)

1 comment:

debdpowell said...

They're getting so big! And CUTE!!!