Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ready To Go!

I am pleased to report that I acomplished the goals I set earlier in the week!
I made the best bread today, possibly the best I have ever made. It is 100% whole wheat, but sooo light and fluffy. It is just perfect sandwhich bread.
I got the roast cooked and sandwhiches made with it.
I have pre-sliced cheese and mayo packaged, ready to go.
I even boiled some eggs to take...
I feel very set and ready to go. At least in the area of eats!
On the other side of packing, I am waiting for one of Sarah's dresses to dry and we are running the kids through the tub. After I run me through the tub and throw toothbrushes in, I will pronounce everything to go.
Houston, here we come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are glad that all of you are going to Houston. The sandwiches sound great. Camping in Houston? Watch out for the wildlife.

Martha A. said...

Are you going to share the recipe?