Thursday, January 06, 2011

Hot Chocolate Mix

I have been craving hot chocolate. I don't know if this is due to baby, the weather or just weirdness. =D What ever the case is, I am.
So, I made some. Hot chocolate, that is. And it was so good I thought I would share it on my blog for whoever else is having a thing for the hot drink that warms you down to the toes.
Here is the recipe I used:

Hot Chocolate Mix

3 1/2 Cups nonfat dry milk
1 Cup powdered sugar (Hint: I put some of my natural sucanat sugar in my Vitamix dry container and turned it into powdered sugar. This gives rich taste as well as being a bit healthier than the white stuff...)
1/2 Cup cocoa powder. ( I like the dark chocolate...)

Combine all ingredients and store in air tight container.
To make a mug of yummy brown stuff, add 1/4-1/3 Cup of the mix to a mug, and fill with hot water. Stir and enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: