I am pleased to announce that a long held dream has come true for me! I am now a distributor for Bosch mixers and NutriMill grain mills! If you know me in real life or have read my blog, you know I love to bake bread! I am so happy to be able to offer my very favorite mixer and grain mill to you at the lowest prices, just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas cooking and baking!
On this page you will find some info about the mills and the mixers are on this page. I also share a bit of why I like each one and some of my experiences.
I am very pleased to be able to offer the lowest prices possible on new machines! Lower priced machines can't be found, these are the lowest prices offered!
Why I like the NutriMill...
I love the taste of fresh grain. After grinding my own grain and making my own whole grain goodies for the past 8 1/2 years, I have come to see just how much of a difference whole grains really make. The taste is unmistakeably better. Now when we have to eat store bought bread or use purchased flour, we can really taste the difference.
Just like I said on the Bosch page, the right tools make all the difference. The ton of research I did before getting my NutriMill paid off. It gets the job done fast, cleanup is easy, and I am not fighting my equipment to get the results I want and need. Love it.
I have not used all the mills out there, but I have used several.
When I was a kid, my mom bought a cast mill at a health food store. It was fun grinding the wheat. When we were cracking it. And that mill was great for making cracked wheat cereal. Grinding the flour for our daily bread, over 12 cups, took.....forever. And to get it very fine was impossible. We stuck with it for a while, but the fun quickly wore off. And then the mill sat in the cupboard for the rest of it's life with us.
My husband and I were given a mill when we married. It was belt driven and used stone plates to grind and crack grain. Def better than the cast mill, but still not very user friendly. It had to sit out in the shop because it was so huge and the noise was unbearable. I wanted to grind my grain badly, but that thing was just not fun to use. And it was hard to get around the grit that ended up in the grain if it was ground very fine. It did a great job with cornmeal, though.
Then we had a wildfire and lost everything.
That is when I got my Ktec. Up to that point, it was the best mill I had ever had. Loved so much about that mill. I finally had flour to bake bread or whatever I wanted that really worked. It wasn't quit as fine as what I could get from the store, but it was close. But that thing had three problems. It has a very narrow range of options, there was almost no difference in the texture of the flour if ground on coarse or fine. It was by far the noisiest mill I had ever used and it blew flour everywhere. I used it for several years, finally taking it to the porch every time I needed to grind. Not handy. And the flour blowing got worse and worse. But it did get the job done and gave us a feel for what it must be like for guys who have to work around airplane engines all day!
Enter the NutriMill.
I bought my NutriMill from a mom who had to sell it due to lifestyle changes. I had done a ton of research before getting my mill. I was not disappointed. I have had it for almost 4 years now and I still can't imagine ever getting a different brand of grain mill for my main mill.
- It is quiet(er). It is still a grain mill, a micronizer, to be specific. But it doesn't sound like an airplane engine and you can still have a conversation in the same room while it is grinding.
- It is very versatile. The wide range of controls allows me to grind very fine flour, grind cornmeal that is fine enough but still has a cornmeal texture or make a very coarse grind that is great for breakfast cereal, etc.
- Finest Grind- The flour texture is amazing. I can get my flour finer than the store-bought wheat.
- Fast- This is not a slow mill, it grinds the wheat very quickly with no refilling needed. A full hopper of wheat, 12 cups, only takes about 22 min!
- Huge Hopper- I love the hopper on the NutriMill! It is huge and shaped to pull the grain into itself automatically as it grinds. It is also balanced, fill the hopper level with wheat and it fills the container with flour. Note, some grains need adjustment
- Sealed Container- It doesn't blow flour around the kitchen. The flour canister is sealed and there is a seal around the opening between the grinder and the canister. A filter in the air exhaust opening catches any stray particles quite well. Note: If too much grain is fed though, filling up the flour container, it will finally erupt, blowing flour around! This has usually happened to me when there was flour left in the canister when I began grinding...oops!
- Trouble-free operation- In my research, one thing I had to look at in a mill was, what happens if something goes wrong with the mill? What are the common issues and how are they resolved? Other popular mills in the same class as the NutriMill didn't pass this part of my test. Esp one top brand has to be sent off for repairs if it gets plugged up. The NutriMill is jam-free, it doesn't have the risk of plugging and not grinding that would require a special tech to restore it to operation.
- Compact unit- I really like the tower design of the NutriMill. It is sleek, easy to clean, easy to work around and with, and the footprint is very nice. I keep mine in a corner on my counter. Perfect use of the corner, and love the feel it gives my kitchen.
- Budget Friendly- As a mom, I love that the NutriMill is reasonably priced. It is a bit of a stretch for some of us, but one that is reachable.
- Bulk Grinding Powerhouse- The NutriMill can grind it's heart out. I have not yet used the feature, but the grinder can be removed from it's stand and placed on and adapter that allows grinding right into a 5-gallon bucket, large bag, etc. I have a friend who takes it to shows to grind flour for all day baking demonstrations. Watch a video of the bagging accessory here!
As you can see, this is an awesome mill!
Here is the information from the L'EQUIP's website on their NutriMill...
(from the manufacturer)
- Grain Hopper Extension to increase capacity
- Air Filter
- Separator Cup
- Large 20 cup bowl capacity
- Variable, high speed mill and texture control
- Stainless steel Microburst™ milling heads w/pre-cracker
- Self cleaning milling chamber - easy to use
- Multi-Channel air flow. Cool milling extends motor life
- 1 to 1 milling ratio(1 hopper of grain = 1 bowl of flour)
- Easy grip bowl, lid and control knobs
- Compact storage
- Precision grain feed control
- NO gumming, NO overheating, NO jamming, NO hassle
- Ultra quick - mills 20 cups in 5 minutes
- 1200 Watts / 1.6 HP
- CSA Listed for both US & Canada
- BPA Free
- Box Dimensions: 13x13x14h
- 14 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your NutriMill for only $239.99! Includes free shipping, drop shipped right from the manufacturer!
Thanks for shopping with me! All profits made from the sales of these products help to support our family and we also invest in various ministries. Thank you for your support!
All items on this page are fully covered by manufacture's warranty. Free shipping is included in the price listed.
If you have any questions about ordering, shipping, etc, please contact me at peachfarmerswife (@) gmail (.) c o m, or 25four-six, Th(R)ee, one, seven, (Five) 8 nine.
If you need something from Bosch you don't see here, please let me know. Also, please ask about other mixer and mill pricing options that can't be advertized online if you are on a very tight budget.
Affiliate Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to products I use or recommend. This means I may make a commission when you click or purchase something using my links.
But rest assured, I am not just here to make a buck. I won't link to just anything on the web, no matter how much it pays. If I link to it, I either use and/or recommend it or feel it may add value to my readers. If you ever have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
All profits generated from affiliate links on this site are used to help support my family and invest in various ministries. Thank you for your support when you use my links!