Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The End of the Year

Last year about this time I underwent surgery to have a medi-port put in so that I could start chemo. Tommorrow it comes out. Sept 22, 2005 it was put in place and I had big battle ahead of me. Tommorrow, Sept 21, 2006 I will have it removed and expect to have a good year next year.

So much has happened in the time that I did that surgery. I have been a lot of places, learned a lot of things, met a lot of people. I am a different person.

If you are reading this before 8:00 am Central Time, please pray for me. This will be an "easy" procedure compared to the placement but it is still a surgery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank the LORD for the good things that have happened this year. We are so happy for you and your lovely family.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're doing well!
Hope to hear from you more :)
Jen