Sunday, August 09, 2009

House Labors....

Well, I have had a productive week. Last week, I got quite a list of projects accomplished. Still have more to do, but I am pleased with my progress.

I got our library set up, meaning I organized our books and labeled shelves. This was really fun.
I am looking forward to this coming week when I plan to do some focused training with my kids. Lots of new things have been set up and I want to give each one individualized training. I plan to take each kid by themselves for a day through the training course, =) and carefully communicate and train exactly what is needed and expected.

I am really looking forward to starting this year's school. I have had fun getting things found and bought for the year ahead. Still have a few little things here and there to pick up, but for the most part, I am ready. And since I have bought everything used, I have gotten a lot more mileage out of my money. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beginning a new year of school can be lots of fun.