Monday, August 03, 2009

Charge!

This week I am planning a major cleanup/organizing adventure. All prayers will be appreciated! I have a lot to do, and hope to be fully done by Friday.

I am hoping that Travis will cooperate, which this morning doesn't seem to be happening.....But things change quickly around here! So, I anticipate being able to get a move on soon......

My to-do list today....
Bull-doze Jakin's room. (It has gotten cluttered up with the 'I'll get to that later' stuff.....)
Clear off my desk (Into the box, everybody!)
Juice Lemons (Yes, for lemonade, but I bought a case, meaning 235 lemons, meaning a bushel of lemons. I need to juice and freeze them, or at least part of them.)
Put away the laundry. (That job that never ends, but is so needed and a blessing to the family...)

Off I go, charging into the fray! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is a lot of lemonade.