Friday, September 16, 2005

Hello From Oregon!

Hello everyone! Yes, I am on vacation, but couldn't resist posting, in fact, I ask you all to continue to keep me in your prayers.

We found out what the biopsy results were and therfore know more about what kind of cancer we are dealing with.

Anaplastic lymphoma is what I am fighting. It is a high grade, aggressive non-Hodgkins lymphoma. From what I understand it responds well to treatment. It is in stage 3, which is pretty advanced.

Be in prayer for us, we may need to cut our vacation short to get back and start treatments soon. We will find out Monday if we need to do that. I am not ready to go home, but it is in God's hands.

On another note, we have had so much fun so far. Being back in the Northwest has been great. I am loving getting to see the mountians and all the evergreens. I still don't want to live here, but am glad that I am getting to visit.

We are at David's cousin's right now. I am posting from their computer, on broadband. Yeah, I could get really jealous. :-) It is fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichola, you have been in my prayers and still are. Praying the peace of God will rest upon you and your family and that His perfect will will be done.
~Tanya

Anonymous said...

i hope you're having fun!
Glad to hear about the peace you have re: lymphoma. My prayers shall continue!
Hey, post to the group sometime!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say enjoy your trip!! :) Sounds like you are having a great time. :)
~Tanya :)

Anonymous said...

Hey i am glad u guys are having fun i am praying for you and always will. Tell grandma and everybody i said hi. by the way i am so jealous of you in case you didn't know :) love you Emily

Anonymous said...

Been praying for you! Love you and pray that God will give you wisdom to know what to do!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nichola, My prayers are that God is very close to you, your husband, and your children. Also, your post on healing really blessed me. ~Diana Miller