Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Home, Happy and Busy

Hello all! I finally scheduled at time to post an update in blogland. :-)

MDA
As expected, the results of all my tests came back good. That was good news to hear, although I did expect it. My stay in Houston was, however, a bit long to me. I didn't like being away from David and the kids that long. They made it, but didn't really like it either. I am hoping to find a way to shorten the time I have to be down there.

My doctor told me that I need to come back again in 3 months one more time, and then I will need to come every 4 months for the next year.

I will post again later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so pleased that you made the trip and received good news.

Martha A. said...

I am glad to hear it! Thanks for the letter, I will have one coming your way again soon!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful Nichola!! It has been awhile since I checked your blog! So happy to hear you are doing well. Praise God!