Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Stuff...

Yup, a new post!

I have been busy getting ready for baby, among other things! I am learning all I can about different topics, including,

Infant Potty Training (also known as IPT, EC, etc. This is practiced in different parts of the world with huge success and is a growing movement in the US.)

Babywearing (Another worldwide practice that goes along with natural parenting…)

ETC, ETC……

Here are a few links to interesting sites that I have been on lately….

The Baby Wearer

The Momatoto Project

Tribal Baby

Infant Potty Training

The EC Store

The Sling Station

I have had a lot of fun learning and planning. I am hoping to keep things more simple this time around as well as save time and money. :)

I am in true nesting mode now...

I think I am recognizing the symtoms....

  • My bedroom is clean for the first time in several months... (Like, clean for real....)
  • My desk is clean for the first time all year, I think.....
  • I cleaned the kid's rooms up...
  • Every thought and most conversations turn at some point to getting ready for baby, how we are going to do this or that when we have the baby....
  • I am getting things done so far ahead I am beginning to scare myself....

If anyone thinks that I have misdiagnosed the symptoms, let me know! :)

1 comment:

Cilla said...

Much to my husband's disappointment, I don't believe I've been nesting. It's sad.