Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PUPPPS...

I went to see my midwife yesterday for a full check up and all. Baby is doing great! She thinks, and I agree, that this looks like PUPPPS, minus the itch! Okay, I am not going to do any complaining or arguing here. No itch with this thing is just fine with me!!!( I do have bumps on my ankles now as well.) I am praying for all the symptoms to leave… itch or no itch!

The strange thing with this is that it usually associated with first pregnancies. But, hey, when have I ever been accused of being normal… I have thought about it though, and one theory is that this is the first pregnancy after my battle with cancer. Things are probably different in a lot of ways. Which ever or why isn’t really that important to me, but I did think it was interesting. I have definitely felt like this is like my first pregnancy… J

So, what do you think? Should I make a face on my belly? I could have a cool belly pic with acne…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have our sympathy as well as our thoughts and prayers. That is quite a baby bump.

Cilla said...

That's what I was thinking of, only I couldn't remember the name. Thank goodness you don't have the itch!
Hopefully it will go away....