Friday, July 10, 2009

IF Ya Didn't Notice....

....I have made some edits to my layout. Plus, added more links and even a video on the left sidebar.

Did you see the video on the left?

Bridges over Fraser RiverImage by janusz l via Flickr


Oh, and the links to free videos on the Link list?

(For those reading this via Facebook, you will have to click to see my blog.
http://peachfarmerswife.blogspot.com)

I hope to start adding more as I find stuff that the kids and I like as well as David and I. I will probably need to do some organizing before long of the links, but for now, alphabetized will have to do. =)

Oh, and if you like the free layout, visit the leelou blog button on the right. Cool layouts WITH instructions on how to do this. (I like instructions....)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: