Saturday, January 02, 2010

First Post of 2010...

Here are a few links to sites that I have found helpful in prep for the new year.

This first link is for SimpleMom.net. This site is really good. I am really enjoying the articles over here as I prepare for the New Year.

Here are two of my favorite pages:

  • The downloads page. This page has FREE forms for you to print out and use. As a SAHM, I am really enjoying the "Daily Docket" page. It is a simple layout, but packed with functionality. I am loving it! =)
  • The Best Online Tools for Families. I found this page helpful, and picked up some really good tips. Scroll down and read the comments on this one, there are more good tips added by readers.

There are tons more, take some time and explore SimpleMom.net....

This may be a good system for someone who needs to fix their filing cabinet... Click here.

Here is something you may like for your closet. It is working great for us...
Wonder Hanger

Here is another organizing site that is great!
OrganizedHome.Com
There are tons of articles, downloads and help for getting your home organized for the new year. I love this author's book, Houseworks: How to Live Clean, Green and Organized at Home

Well, that is it for now.

If anything I post was helpful, let me know! And please leave a comment with your favorite site and/or tip for getting on track and organized for the New Year!

http://peachfarmerswife.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A new year with new opportunities.