Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time Leeches...

My toolsImage by Lars K. Jensen via Flickr

After reading this post over at Erin's Blog, I was elated to find that someone has made a free Firefox pluggin to help me mind myself.

I have often wished that there was a way to keep track of time while on the computer, a way to set some limits on where and how I spend my time online. An online timer, so to speak.

Thankfully, there is a help for fellow time-wasters who want to make a simple change. LeechBlock is a simple add-on for Firefox that is awesome for kids or adults to help manage time. I love this add-on. You simply tell Leech where you want to limit your time during the day. It can be as simple as limiting Facebook to 5 hrs a day instead of 10, or only allowing yourself, (or kids) to visit certain sites at certain times of the day.

So, a great tool to keep you accountable to yourself, or your kids accountable, install LeechBlock.

What will you DO with all that time you find?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: