Thursday, February 11, 2010

Retracing Old Paths...

Have you ever had the experience of hearing a message, reading a book, etc, and having one of those life changing moments that you point back to that spot over the years and say, "That shaped me. I am here at this spot today because of that message, that book...."

Last night David and I re-listened to one of those messages. As I listened, my heart rejoiced. One of the hardest times of my life had been ahead of me as I had listened before, though I didn't know it. The Lord, in His mercy, provided me with what I needed to get through that time well ahead of time. I also heard things in that message that I don't remember hearing before. I have changed so much since then. I understood much more of what he was talking about this time around.

 If you would like to listen, click here.

If you listen, I would love to hear your thoughts.

"May the Lamb of God receive the reward of His suffering!"

No comments: