Saturday, August 30, 2014

What Is This L'BRI Stuff?



I have been busy talking about and sharing my newest venture with everyone on Facebook, around town, etc.
And then this thought hits me... My blog!!! I haven't shared anything about L'BRI on my blog!

I am now a L'BRI PURE 'n NATURAL consultant. I have been a consultant since April 2014 and am just loving it. Seriously having a blast with it. I have never done anything like this before, and didn't know I could be good at it. 

What is L'BRI? (Pronounced, "La-brigh")



L'BRI is an aloe-based line of natural skincare and makeup products as well as some health care products. It is paraben and SLS-free, no drying alcohols, no mineral oils, no glycols and no artificial fragrances or colors. They use only the highest quality ingredients. 

L'BRI was started in 1998 by Brian and Linda Kaminski and is still owned by them. They went from working out of their basement to today, where they are a multi-million dollar company. They still own the company 100% debt free and today have about 5000 consultants nationwide. It is a huge opportunity to hop in on, contrasting with 3 million for MaryKay.



So, why am I doing this? Two reasons. Okay, three.

1. L'BRI changed my skin. Seriously, no way around it. I am, for the first time in my adult life, not dealing with breakouts on my face all the time. It is still surreal to write that, but it is true. I have had strangers come up to me, even in my 20's and 30's and ask if I have ever heard of ProActive. Meant well, lacked tact. For the first time I can remember since I was a teen, I don't hate my skin. I am still amazed at how soft it is and how much it has changed. 

2. I want EVERYONE to know about this!! I am serious. I know that L'BRI is what every woman is looking for. It is amazingly effective, it is safe. And it is affordable. L'BRI is very gentle and artificial colors and fragrance free. Many people with skin conditions or very sensitive skin can use L'BRI. Very few people are ever actually allergic, and in fact, so many who are allergic to other brands, can use L'BRI. If it was on the shelf in the retail store, I would tell the world, "I found it!"

3. I want to make extra money! Yup, just like lots of other folks, things are tight. And I have a list of things that need money to do them. So, me telling the world about L'BRI pays? I'm in! I get to talk about the stuff I love, work and learn from great people on my team, play with and share makeup and skincare stuff that is high end quality at a price that most people can afford, and get PAID to do it? All for it! 

Check out my website for more info! Http://www.nfiles.lbri.com Order 4 weeks worth of free samples for the price of shipping right from my site!

I also have a Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/nfileslbri. Check it out and like the page to stay updated!

So there you have it! I would love to hear your thoughts! Have you ever heard of L'BRI before? And what is important to you when you look for skincare products and cosmetics?

No comments: