Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ho, Boy!

I was reading a friend's blog in which she mentioned her son getting into trouble in the kitchen. I commented on her blog and thought I would post part of my comment here.

"My neighbor had been out a bit late, I think, the night before. Well, the boys woke up first and decided to pull one of their favorite stunts, turning their bed over. (It was not a small bed, I don't know how they did it.) They then proceeded to the bathroom and played with the toilet and put tissue in the tub or sink, I can't remember which, and left the bathroom with the water running. Then the little men went into the kitchen and commenced opening bottles in the fridge and tasting and dumping them out. From what I heard they made quite a mess, very quietly I might add. They then found the last bit of beer in a can on the coffee table and poured that into her cigarettes. Finally, their mom woke up and came to get them. The bedroom was demolished. As she came down the hall her feet touched the water that now covered the floor of the bathroom. She came unglued. She finally made it to the kitchen and found the kitchen floor smeared with ketchup, mustard, etc. As you can imagine, she was not a happy woman. She stormed and fussed and finally went for her cigarettes to try to calm down. Beer spilled out as she tipped the pack up to get one. It was too much. She just broke down and bawled then. It was just too many things in one blow. I know it was awful, but I laugh and laugh everytime I think of that story!"

If anyone reading has a good story like this to share I would love to hear it! Just leave me a comment.
Post a Comment