Saturday, October 22, 2005

Houston Update

Well, MD Anderson called us and we have an appointment down in Houston Mon. morning. We will leave Sun. early to go down. We will be staying with my aunt and her husband for a few days and then will be in a motel.

We were going to leave the kids up here but we decided that 2 weeks was too long to leave them. So, we are taking them with us.

I am not looking forward to the testing and all. But I know that I will be okay. If they insist on pushing me around in a wheelchair I am going to really work on them for some wheelies. :-)

I am going to try to update a lot while I am there. I should have internet access.

I covet your prayers. 2 Cor 1:8-11 is a scripture that I feel that God has given me during this time.

"We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life. Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death.
But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers.
Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.” 2 Cor. 1:8-11 NIV

Love you all!

No comments: