Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good morning! It is about 7:00 am and I am up and ready to go. Well, ready to write anyway.

I am home now and doing pretty good. I have had a pretty easy time with the treatment this time, which has been nice! I was tired yesterday some, but not totally drained like I have been. God has been so good.

We have so much to be thankful for. While we were in Houston the community held a fundraiser in my behalf and raised money to cover medical expenses, etc. It was unbelievable how many people came. They signed a little book and we were going over it when we got home. Many folks we knew but there were some we didn’t even know who they were.

I also thought you all might like to see our new family photo.




And here are the remains of David’s guns.



I’ll post more pictures later and write more later too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i am glad you are doing well. wow i really need to come see you guys. my baby's are growing so fast. ttyl i will try to call you but i am workin now after school so i never have time to call. love ya sis. -Emily

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

I'm glad ot hear you are feeling pretty good today. That must have been touching to come back home and see that the community did a fund raiser for you. Continuing to keep you in my prayers.

Erin said...

Nichola,
I just wanted to say "hi!" and Happy Anniversary to you and your beloved! God really is good, isn't He? Your story and faith continue to be such an encouragement to me.