Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tests And Such

Yesterday I had my CT scan. Yuck. But God was good in the middle of it. I didn't feel good because of the barium but God gave me many opportunities to talk to people around me. It was really fun actually.

In the morning I start my third round of chemo. I am not looking forward to it at all. But I know that God will be with me and that I will come through on the other side of this treatment.

I got a wig yesterday, too. It is a dark red and about jaw length. A lot different than I am used to but pretty cute really. I'll get David to take a picture so I can post it.

I don't really have a lot to write about tonight. I guess that is about it. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Martha A. said...

Dark red? I never thought of you as a redhead! I am sure you will be very cute! I continue to be praying!

Unknown said...

I have always liked red and so this was my chance! lol!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Sure why not! Still praying for you too.