Friday, January 06, 2006

Hello, Hello, HELLO!!!

Okay, I saw you all just fall out of your chairs to see a post from me on here! Sorry for the long time gap of no news. I have been doing great, and quite honestly have had too much to write! God has been working so much and so much has been happening so fast. To briefly some it all up for you, although I will write it all more detail later, the cancer treatment has been going very well. God has shown up and shown His power. I am not able to even find the nodes that were swollen in my neck anymore and the large tumor on my groin is nearly gone. (That is so brief, I am sorry, I have limited time here)

The last exciting news is that our house burned down during the fires down here this week. It is totally gone. But God is big in the middle of that too. The new house that we were going to move into when we were able to fix it stood. It is not even singed around it. We are living with David's parents right now and will be working on our new house in the weeks to come. We did have insurance, another miracle, and so will have plenty of money to fix up the other house. Please be in prayer for the families around us. There were over 100 homes burned in our area.

I am sorry this is so brief, I feel mean posting such a short post, but I will post again in more detail soon. In the meantime, any of you that have my address, send me something or send me and email with your information. We were in Houston when the fire took place, so all I have is what I had with me.

I love you all! Know that God is hearing and answering your prayers in ways you could never even imagine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear friend! I had a feeling you might have posted, and hurrah it was right! I've been keeping up with you through Carol and Deanna.
Hope to hear from you soon. Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Nichola,
You don't know me, but I have heard about you through a friend in Dallas, Leslie Rortvedt. I have been enouraged by reading your blog of your faith in God and His goodness. I write because I am 26 and was diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma, a type of non hodgkins Lymphoma. I have been under all types of chemo therapy and had a bone marrow transplant in the spring. The Lord is still working in my life and body and is filling my life with blessings. Please know that I will be praying for you. I know well the effects of the chemo on the body, and will pray for the Lord's sustenance and strength for you and your family. I imagine we have experienced some of the same drugs and would love to share my experiences with you if that would be helpful. My address is rebsweatman@yahoo.com. We have seen amazing ways that He has protected us. May the Lord bless and be with you...He is good!
Beckie Stepp
Camp Lejeune, NC

Martha A. said...

I have been really thinking of you and praying for you ever since Priscilla told Maria! Praise the Lord you were not in the house or your children!!! I guess my letter I just sent you burned up too?
I will just have to write you again. I tried to call once, but you did not answer. Maybe you can email me your phone # sometime!
I would like to hear some details on your treatment also!
God bless!