Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Not Enough To Do?!

Today I am working to get ready for a fall festival at church tonight, (I am helping with the food), helping a friend dress chicken's tomorrow, and Keilah's birthday Thursday. Not much to do really to get ready. Just clean the house, make beans and cornbread, make tortilla's for breakfast tomorrow so it can be on the go, clean the house some more, decorate for Keilah's birthday, get a few more things for gifts, wrap gifts, make cake and decorate, make more tortillas for birthday supper along with beans and rice and/or cornbread, make favor bags, and stuff like that. Oh, I guess laundry and baths will happen somewhere in there along with regular meals. Maybe I won't be too busy. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leisure time is such a blessing.

Martha A. said...

Have you read my blog recently? yeah, I am there with "not enough" to do!!!