Wednesday, September 15, 2010

True Woman '10 Only 29 Days Til Ft Worth!

Wow. Only 29 days left until I leave for the True Woman '10 conference in Ft. Worth. I can't believe the time has flown by so fast. I am really getting excited about going. I am looking forward to the encouragement of being with women of God from all over the country, and I am looking forward to a time of God ministering to and challenging me.
For those who may not have heard of True Woman '10, here are two videos to give you an idea of what it will be like....


I encourage any woman who can to attend this conference. There is a True Woman '10 about to take place in Indianapolis Sept 24-25. The one I am attending in Ft. Worth will be held Oct 14-16.
I have a group code that anyone reading this is free to use for the Ft. Worth conference. The code is FFCF. Using this code when you register online or by phone will give you a $20 discount if you use the code by Sept 29.
To register, go to truewoman.com or call 1-800-569-5959.
If you are going to the conference, leave me a comment! I would love to meet you!
Just in case you are wondering, I do not get anything from someone using this code. I am just sharing this for whoever wants to go and doesn't have a group. For every 10 tickets sold using this code, I will get one free, but I will just give those away. Hope to see you there!

No comments: