Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Fried Peach Pies

I am making fried pies this morning. David loves them and I enjoy making them. We had company last night and it was late when they left. So this morning I will also be cleaning my kitchen. :-) I want to start putting up some peaches now, too. If I wait much longer we will have sold peaches to lots of people without getting any put up ourselves! What a disaster that would be!

Yesterday I got the house cleaned back up. Yes, company was coming! And also yesterday was the first day for almost a week that I had any real "get up and go." I didn't make it to the NP yet but I think I am better now. I haven't had fever for a few days now and my energy is coming back.

Does anyone have a good meal planning system for a low income grocery plan? I need to learn to plan menus better. I really just don't know how to do it. Any tips or ideas would be great.

Gotta go fix breakfast for some little kids that just woke up. And fry some pies. MMMM!

No comments: