Thursday, March 22, 2007

Created to be His Help Meet


I have been reading “Created to be His Help Meet” by Debi Pearl again. I am going slower this time and taking more time to do the studying part of the book. She now has a journal/scrapbook that goes with the book. It is very encouraging and enlightening. I again would highly recommend this book to any married woman or those who plan to become married soon. You can find a copy of Debi’s book here (click on "Biblical Womanhood" on the left side of the page) or from the Pearls here. I have a hard time keeping a copy for myself, I am always giving my books away! :-)



One more note on the Pearls. You can sign up at their website to receive a free newsletter bi-monthly. It is full of encouraging and helpful articles on a wide variety of topics. Anyone with children and a heart to listen to wise counsel will enjoy their publication.

No comments: