Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happenings Today

I haven't had time to write for a few days. As I told below in another post, I have been reading, and also I have been busy taking care of my people.

I made bread Sunday, bread that took about 1 hour from start to finish.

Right now my house is a wreck and I am determined to get it back in order. I haven't felt good this weekend and things kinda fell apart. I feel a bit better and am wanting to get this place straightened up.

Jakin is chasing a super ball all over the house. He loves those things and is perfectly happy to play with one for a long time. Until it hides itself anyway. :-)

Time to feed the baby and get on with things. :-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think there must be a nationwide illness going around...or at least around the Southern parts! I was sick last week too, along with half the people I know. I was reading Crystal's blog, and she also talked about being sick. Not fun stuff!

Your post about Debi Pearl's book, along with Crystal's recommendation are really making me want to read it! It will be one of the next things on my list, as soon as I finish the five books I'm already in the middle of;o)