Wednesday, November 05, 2008

38 Weeks

Today I am 38 weeks pregnant. One week closer to having the baby.

Last night I had some contractions. Nothing major, but contractions nonetheless. I was happy to be having them, but at the same time, trembling.

My sister is also pregnant. She is due before me by about 2 weeks. In a conversation the other day, she warned me about having my baby before she has hers. According to her, it just better not happen.

Of course, I can’t promise anything.

But, I was wondering what the consequences might be if I have my baby early…

 

2 comments:

Martha A. said...

I knew you were both getting close! You are going to have to have David email when you have the baby!
I wish i lived closer!

Unknown said...

We have heard that babies have a way of coming on their own schedule.