Thursday, November 20, 2008

Past The Due Date...

Yesterday was my official due date. There was no sign that this baby is getting ready to do anything. Other than feeling it lower in my pelvis, everything seems pretty calm. I am thankful, on the one hand since David and I have still not shaken this junk. On the other hand, I am ready to get this baby here! =) But I do have quite a to-do list that would be nice to get done first. Not feeling well is making it hard to do that… So, keep us on your prayer lists!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Unknown said...

Us, too.

Cilla said...

For at least the next 8 days I can totally relate to how you're feeling :) I doubt it will be that long for you though. I hope not. I know you're ready to get to the excruciating pain and I wish it on you :) It's the only time I can do that ...

Elizabeth said...

I'm praying for you!
Love ya!