Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hmmm...

Well, last night and this morning I have been having contractions. Nothing major, but enough that I am taking notice. It seems like the baby has dropped some more and so I am having someone banging around on my pelvis…

I would covet the prayers of those reading this out there in blogland. We are all still dealing with some head cold stuff. I am fighting congestion and pressure in my head. Not really the way I would like to go into labor. I know that the Lord will give me grace in all circumstances, but I am asking for healing! And for healing for our family.

And, I will try to post if things pick up and I go into labor. Or maybe I can show David how to post…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying and confessing, "You are healed in the name of Jesus." God Bless!

Unknown said...

We are praying that all of you will feel well and welcome a healthy baby.