Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Good Thing About Computers...

…is that if you were talking to me in real life, I would be exposing you to whatever bug is circulating at our house. As it is, the only thing that viruses affect in the virtual world is computers. So, be thankful for your buffer…

We are still battling this junk, although I think we are about to see the last of it. No one has fever anymore, (I had a round of fever last night), and the coughing does seem to be subsiding a bit.

Speaking of coughing, my syrup pic on the post below does look rather awful! As I have though about it, I think it looks more like a bowl of worms… Actually, the only part of that concoction that is used is the juice that the honey draws out of the onions. We did try to eat the onions, and they were gross.

I do think that this baby will be coming soon now. As I am feeling better, I am having more contractions. In the past, I have not monkeyed around too much with contractions days and weeks ahead of time. I think I did some with Keilah, but not with the others. It seems to me that things are just waiting for a good excuse to get going.

I hope I am right…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We hope that bug exits before the new baby arrives.